Dangers of Over-Pricing Your Property:
1. Your property will rarely be shown or not shown at all.
2. Your property will not sell within the time frame you want to move.
3. Your property will be used to help sell other properties.
4 Your property will get “stale” on the market.
5. Even if it does sell, your property may not appraise.
6. An unrealistic price discourages bona fide purchasers from making an offer.
7. Offers that do come in will appear low, but will actually reflect the real value.
8. Your property may not sell at all.